Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Ultimate Bodybuilding Cookbook: High-Impact Recipes to Make You Stronger Than Ever Paperback – September 20, 2016 by Kendall Lou Schmidt (Rockridge Press) (IBRCookBooks)



This is not just a cookbook, it is a manual. There are so many things I love about this book but here are some to share with anyone who is wondering why should I buy this cookbook when there are so many out there:

1. f you are a bodybuilder you don't need anything except maybe a professional to take your anthropomorphic measurements and basically off you go. Everything else you need is in the book!
2. if you are not a bodybuilder but a fitness enthusiast who worked hard to lose weight on a very bland diet that is leaving you sometimes drained of energy (and binging on peanut butter at 10pm), and now want to build some muscle, improve your physique and/or maintain it with oh so tasty food, stop here and buy the book.:) You'll love the tastes, and the increase in energy levels!
3. if you are a parent too who is trying to eat right and not have to cook two separate dinners this book is going to simplify your life. My entire family eats this food now. Even my six year old son! My daughter is in love with turkey stroganoff and crab cakes, my husband loves stuffed cabbage (our slavic family favorite) and the pot roast...so many more to explore :)

I have tried more than few recipes from this book and can't decide which recipe is I love more...well, I am addicted to the pre-workout shakes, especially the blueberry beet one! Man, do I feel amazing working out after one of those! The honey nut is awesome too, and, oh, the power bars....
Anyway, this is an honest and straight forward book. No embellishments, just facts, and if you follow the steps you will feel and see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment