Search results
568 new results
  1. Brian Fraser ‏@bfraser747  3 hours ago
    💥💥 MUST WATCH SHAME ON YOU - Paid #HillarySupporter using violence. #PodestaEmails13 #HillarysAmerica #DrainTheSwamp #TrumpBookReport
  2. PlayTheTrumpCard ‏@PlaysTrumpCard  3 hours ago
    I can find no record of anyone with a security clearance verifying time from order to launch nukes until actual launch. #TrumpBookReport
  3. Sameer Noorani ‏@sameernoorani  2 hours ago
    Sleeping Beauty? The Prince just started kissing her. Didn't even ask. When you're a prince they let you do it. #TrumpBookReport
  4. Sally Smart ‏@SallySmart90  3 hours ago
    $6 billion missing from Hillary's State Department! #TrumpBookReport #ThursdayThoughts #PodestaEmails13
  5. Brooks Tomb ‏@TombDaBomb  3 hours ago
    7 days to create the world? Low energy. SAD! I'll do it in 3 days. And Satan will pay for it. And it'll be tremendous! #TrumpBookReport
  6. The HillVerified account ‏@thehill  1 hour ago
    #TrumpBookReport mocks Trump's debate answers hill.cm/kNssya2
  7. Henry Tudor ‏@KngHnryVIII  2 hours ago
    This Dracula. An immigrant, a criminal, a bad hombre. I'd build a Transylvanian border wall & make vampires pay for it. #TrumpBookReport
  8. Katy TurVerified account ‏@KatyTurNBC  2 hours ago
    How has it taken me until 2:40 in the afternoon to see #trumpbookreport?
  9. Daniel DreznerVerified account ‏@dandrezner  2 hours ago
    Hogwarts was rigged. Harry Potter begged like a dog not to be in Slytherin. Dumbledore bailed him out. I alone can fix! #TrumpBookReport
  10. Warren LeightVerified account ‏@warrenleightTV  2 hours ago
    That Giving Tree was a loser. It gave and gave and gave. Horrible deals. Ends up a stump. Schmuck. #TrumpBookReport
  11. Kaavya Ramesh ‏@KaavyaMRamesh  2 hours ago
    Achilles. What a failure. Weak heels. Only I can take Troy. And I do not have weak heels. My heels are so good. Believe me. #TrumpBookReport
  12. The GuardianVerified account ‏@guardian  2 hours ago
    #TrumpBookReport: great literature reimagined as a tweet from the Donald
  13. USA TODAYVerified account ‏@USATODAY  2 hours ago
    Thanks to #TrumpBookReport, you can see how Twitter imagines Donald Trump would interpret some of the classics usat.ly/2dt3XIn
  14. Awkward-ish ‏@awkward_ish  2 hours ago
    Everybody poops? Wrong. Believe me, I know poops. I have the best poops. Tremendous poops. No one poops better than me. #TrumpBookReport
  15. Nick Jack Pappas ‏@Pappiness  2 hours ago
    Don Quixote? Great book. Bigly. Fight windmills, focus on coal energy. I don't like Sancho, though. Bad hombre. Deport! #TrumpBookReport
  16. Ashmit ‏@calydonianbore  3 hours ago
    Les Miserables, of course they are miserable, the inner city is a mess folks, believe me. People stealing bread everywhere. #TrumpBookReport
  17. Ryan ParkerVerified account ‏@TheRyanParker  3 hours ago
    So there's this guy, Ebenezer. Great guy. Friend of mine. Very smart. And people always have their hands out to him. Sad. #TrumpBookReport
  18. Glen Dowell ‏@glen_dowell  3 hours ago
    Man in Yellow Hat? Total loser. Couldn't even control a monkey. By the way, that monkey? Illegal immigrant. Bad hombre. #TrumpBookReport
  19. Alec MapaVerified account ‏@AlecMapa  3 hours ago
    She's a heroine because she and her little dog got captured by a witch? I prefer girls who weren't captured , ok? #TrumpBookReport
  20. Justin Schneider ‏@justinmakescode  3 hours ago
    12 years. You were a slave for 12 years and in all that time, you did nothing. You did... NOTHING. For 12 years, folks! #TrumpBookReport
  21. missy kurzweil ‏@missykurz  4 hours ago
    The Hunger Games are rigged, folks. Everyone knows Katniss won because she played the woman card. Nasty woman. Very rigged. #TrumpBookReport
  22. Morgan Cikowski ‏@Morgans_Twitt3r  4 hours ago
    Winnie the Pooh...don't get me started. Low energy. Lazy. Overweight & no stamina. Always eating. He should be drug tested. #TrumpBookReport
  23. Sean Haspel ‏@SeanHaspel  4 hours ago
    Look, I don't know Voldemort at all, OK. But the guy has totally outsmarted Goofy Dumbledore and Crooked Harry. Sad! #TrumpBookReport
  24. Such a nasty womanu ‏@ManuclearBomb  4 hours ago
    They say "Winter is Coming" but it never does! Just a sad lib attempt to sell climate change. That Wall tho, it's good! #TrumpBookReport
  25. Liam van der Spek ‏@SpekOfTheDevil  4 hours ago
    To Kill a Mockingbird? Nobody kills Mockingbirds better than me. I will kill the families of Mockingbirds. Believe me. #TrumpBookReport
  26. Alex McIntire ‏@A_Mac_27  4 hours ago
    Jurrasic Park. Yuge disaster. Dinosaurs everywhere. So many deaths. So many. I'd have built bigger fences. The best fences #TrumpBookReport
  27. John PodhoretzVerified account ‏@jpodhoretz  4 hours ago
    Anna Karenina. Such a nasty woman. #Trumpbookreport
  28. Vogue MagazineVerified account ‏@voguemagazine  4 hours ago
    The most hilarious #TrumpBookReport tweets inspired by the :
  29. John PodhoretzVerified account ‏@jpodhoretz  5 hours ago
    It was the worst of times and the worst of times, OK? The worst. A disaster. #Trumpbookreport
  30. (((Yair Rosenberg)))Verified account ‏@Yair_Rosenberg  5 hours ago
    A Half-Blood Prince? Yeah right. The Muggles, they're not sending Hogwarts their best, they're sending us their worst. #TrumpBookReport
  31. Maureen JohnsonVerified account ‏@maureenjohnson  5 hours ago
    Fault? These stars are a disaster. A disaster, let me tell you. Believe me, I'm going to make stars great again. #TrumpBookReport
  32. Jennifer SeniorVerified account ‏@JenSeniorNY  5 hours ago
    Lolita? In six years, I'll be dating her. #TrumpBookReport
  33. Maggie GraceVerified account ‏@MaggieGrace  5 hours ago
    #trumpbookreport I wouldn't give Scarlet an A,maybe a C at best.I like a D...cup.she'd want me,I'm a star.but I could do better,believe me.
  34. John Ross BowieVerified account ‏@JohnRossBowie  5 hours ago
    Too many mice, not enough men. I'll change that, believe me. #trumpbookreport
  35. Antonio FrenchVerified account ‏@AntonioFrench  6 hours agoSt Louis, MO
    Clueless debate answer spawns hilarious #TrumpBookReport tweets huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-t # via @HuffPostComedy
  36. Kameron Tyler ‏@kamerontyler  6 hours ago
    When you can't even listen to your classmate share their work because you already finished yours, aced it, graduated early. #TrumpBookReport
  37. Nicholas Lindquist ‏@nick_lindquist  6 hours agoSyracuse, NY
    Works Cited: You know it I know it Everybody knows it Ask anyone in ________ Believe me #TrumpBookReport
  38. Simran Jeet SinghVerified account ‏@SikhProf  6 hours ago
    I finally read the Bible and it blew my mind. How come no one told me Jesus was a Middle Eastern refugee?! #TrumpBookReport
  39. Joseph McClain ‏@j2250  6 hours ago
    Who knows For Whom the Bell Tolls? It should toll for me, but the bell is rigged. Very rigged. Hemingway golfed with Bill. #TrumpBookReport
  40. Jeff BarrettVerified account ‏@BarrettAll  6 hours ago
    I prefer the Mockingbirds that don't get killed. 🐤 #TrumpBookReport
  41. Ian McLarenVerified account ‏@iancmclaren  6 hours ago
    Kids are immigrating to Narnia illegally & they're stealing jobs. We have to help that white witch make Narnia great again. #TrumpBookReport
  42. Bill Fryer ‏@BillOnFryer  6 hours ago
    I've never had a problem finding Waldo, Never. Ask anyone. I always find Waldo. #TrumpBookReport
  43. Huffington Post UKVerified account ‏@HuffPostUK  6 hours ago
    "Gatsby didn't win at anything. He was a loser in love, a loser at...he was a loser. I'll make Gatsby great again." #TrumpBookReport
  44. BuzzFeedVerified account ‏@BuzzFeed  7 hours ago
    People are explaining literary classics through Donald Trump’s eyes with the hashtag #TrumpBookReport bzfd.it/2dCRwgf
  45. Richard Winters ‏@rwinter2  7 hours ago
    There was a Lion, okay? King of the Jungle. And the Witch? Lemme tell you, nasty. And the Wardrobe, so luxurious. The best. #trumpbookreport
  46. Tariro ‏@Tribe_Vibe_City  7 hours ago
    Lord of the flies had no flies. I will bring back the flies, create tremendous flies #TrumpBookReport
  47. Meg V. Jones ‏@ItsMegNotMegan  7 hours ago
    Voldemort, kill Lily? She's a 6. She wouldn't be his first choice. Prophecy? WRONG. Crooked Harry. #MakeHogwartsGreatAgain #TrumpBookReport
  48. Hal Lublin. Boo.Verified account ‏@hallublin  7 hours ago
    Crooked Bilbo stole that ring - Sad! I would have guessed his riddle immediately - believe me. #trumpbookreport
  49. Dreamweasel ‏@Dreamweasel  7 hours ago
    "I prefer the salesmen who DON'T die." #TrumpBookReport
  50. Grace Ioppolo, FSA ‏@ProfShakespeare  7 hours ago
    Macbeth? His wife, actually not such a nasty woman. But she would not be my first choice. Blood coming out of her wherever. #TrumpBookReport
  51. Gloria Bernstein ‏@GloriaBB2  7 hours ago
    "TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD? Believe me-if those mockingbirds had guns they wouldn't have been killed." #TrumpBookReport
  52. Stephanie Lenz ‏@Edenza  8 hours ago
    #TrumpBookReport Nasty woman. Drops a house on a job creator. Steals her shoes. Melts her. I would send her back to Kansas, Believe me.
  53. Marius Strydom ‏@Marius_Man  8 hours ago
    Dracula never attacked those women. No proof. Did you see what they looked like. Anemic for sure. #TrumpBookReport
  54. Jennifer WeinerVerified account ‏@jenniferweiner  8 hours ago
    Little Women? Look at their Facebook page. That Jo walked in front of me, and I don't think so, folks, I don't think so. #TrumpBookReport
  55. Margaret E. AtwoodVerified account ‏@MargaretAtwood  8 hours agoManhattan, NY
    Oh Twitter. You are so naughty! #TrumpBookReport
  56. Jennifer WeinerVerified account ‏@jenniferweiner  8 hours ago
    Hester Prynne maybe a five. Believe me, Dimmesdale could do better. That Pearl, though. I'll be dating her in 20 years. #trumpbookreport
  57. Laura Tisdall ‏@LauraTisdall  9 hours ago
    50 Shades of Grey? Boring! Grey's a weak color. Very weak. Lightweight. Gold's better. I have a lot of gold. I'm very rich. #TrumpBookReport
  58. ZB ‏@IRBroadshow  9 hours agoQueens, NY
    Not a single mockingbird is killed. I looked, believe me. #TrumpBookReport
  59. James Melville ‏@JamesMelville  9 hours ago
    Noah was so bad. I'll deport the animals. All the animals love me. I'll build a beautiful ark. God will pay for the ark. #TrumpBookReport
  60. Bent S. Sinister   ‏@BrentSirota  10 hours ago
    I was against the war in Troy. Ask Hannity. And Helen was maybe a 6. She wouldn't have been my first choice, believe me. #TrumpBookReport
  61. Donald J. Trump ‏@P0TUSTrump  10 hours ago
    Our Government has failed us. Greedy Politicians only care about helping themselves with donors $$$ Time to #DrainTheSwamp #TrumpBookReport
  62. kyla crowther ‏@whatkylasaid  10 hours ago
    Oedipus. Tremendous leader. The best. I've always said that if Jocasta were my mother, perhaps I'd be dating her. #TrumpBookReport
  63. Zoo With Roy ‏@zoowithroy  10 hours ago
    You're telling me that Gatsby is great? Wrong. Terrible driver. Weird parties. No, he's not great. Trust me folks. #TrumpBookReport
  64. Scott Nelson ‏@hatrik10  10 hours ago
    #TrumpBookReport the Dictionary. It's got a lot of words. But my words are better. I have the best words. Everybody says so.
  65. Eric Wolfson ‏@EricWolfson  10 hours ago
    "This New Testament is for losers. Jesus was crucified. I like saviors who weren't crucified, okay? Like myself." #TrumpBookReport
  66. Jack Gallagher ‏@jack_gllghr  10 hours ago
    Hogwarts 👌TremendMore